Monday, September 08, 2008

devil's bug...

the bus to mendoza was fancy, but at our arrival we had to wait a long time out in the cold for "the guy who has the key" of the place we were staying...

I got a terrible cold...after lunch I stayed in bed...feeling feeble...until soundcheck...I was driven to soundcheck in a terrible state, and I was tortured by the soundman asking millions of hard hits of the snare drum...I liked the sound of my jaguar through a stack nativo amp...then back to the apartment for a shower and back to bed...nelson the band's bass player brought a plate of boiled rice to my bed...then I was driven to the venue (I bought a thermometer on our way)...away from the city...to long of a ride...ouch...feeling terrible

francisco bochaton at aloha...very nice venue...good sound system...unbearably loud support band...I played and I survived but I felt terrible...very bad...matias the band's keyboardist was also sick and wished to go back home asap, on an early plane...

back to bed around 5am

on saturday I felt even worst...all day in bed...took the fancy bus back to buenos aires...began to feel a bit better around midnight...back home at 9am played with my daughter and rested

today I played with la national film chamber orchestra at canal 7tv , we played the movie "maman colibri"...a bit of a hard job...back home for lunch and an afternoon off

No comments: