Wednesday, March 26, 2008

easter weekend



wednesday: recordings at canal 7 with la national film chamber orchestra: cavalcanti action movies

thursday: I played with francisco bochaton in la plata, at our usual venue: ciudad vieja. a drunk guy came and talk to me after the show. I had no interest in talking to him. he didn't care.

friday: super 8 cinema at home!



saturday and sunday: charly garcia & the prostitution at abbey road, mar del plata.



my amp was an old ibanez that sounded great!



...my pedals




worked some arrangements with kiuge in the dressing room. finally learned adela en el carrousel. we rocked.

I stayed at freddy's, who saved me from sharing a hotel room with 3 ultra noisy characters!!!

the emblematic lobos de mar at la rambla...with graffitys



charly's hotel and limo



back home monday morning...and played with narrow bridges (with samalea and julian gandara among others) in the evening

narrow bridges 6 gets ready

No comments: