Wednesday, August 30, 2006

busy monday, busy tuesday



Sunday: played with La National Film Chamber Orchestra at Malba. 3 action movies about spies. the second was my favorite. possibly one of the best shows of LNFCO

Monday: recording at Canal 7 with La National Film Chamber Orchestra. a selection of comic short films. some laurel & hardy, chaplin, etc. in the evening I played at Ciudad Cultural Konex with La Bomba de Tiempo, a superb percussion ensamble directed by Santiago Vazquez (photo). Mr Hugo Fattoruso played also as guest. later I drove to Maria's to say hi to her and Charly. I ended up recording guitars until 5:30 am. magically I remembered much of the songs. back home very tired, but happy.

Tuesday: rehearsal with Francisco in the morning, a nap at home, rehearsal with Flopa in the evening.

No comments: