Wednesday, May 31, 2006

7 and 8 getting ready for the factory

kabusacki

last friday la national film chamber orchestra played at malba, nosferatu. good attendance.

last saturday we played trafico de almas and el hombre del tong. a misunderstanding regarding show times kept audience waiting for 10 minutes while the members of lnfco had coffee at a nearby bar.

sunday off, dinner with moni at peruvian restaurant and a visit to charly in the evening

I found pete townshend's diaries in the internet

monday office work, guitar practice on mg's guitar, changed strings on my les paul and in the evening on a van with charly and the strings trio to palito's studio near lujan for more recordings for his new cd. for me this record is taking shape as if magically.

I got back home tuesday at 14hs. lunch, sleep and a meeting with designer of the cover of kabusacki 7/8, my new cd. wonderful work!!!! a few touches and the cd is in the factory

No comments: